Igorsky

8way exit from a Turbo Finist

Hello.
Any advice about an 8way exit from a Turbo Finist?
It is a kind of Pilatus Portes but with left hand door, with a small door but a long step outside.
Thanks!
Igor

Here is a picture of the plane and its door.
Thanks!

I have no personal experience with this plane, but looking at the picture, I'd suggest one of two solutions:

1. Five floaters -- like an otter --, two divers inside the door and one bull-riding the two divers. Bull-rider must stay tight and low on exit.

2. Alternatively, put 6 floaters out, 2 divers. Looks like it would be very crowded especially with video out their as well.
John
Arizona Hiking Trails

I have no personal experience with this plane, but looking at the picture, I'd suggest one of two solutions:

Ditto, though it looks a lot like a turbine Beaver I know. You could have a tea-party on a step that large, and the rail is huge.

2. Alternatively, put 6 floaters out, 2 divers. Looks like it would be very crowded especially with video out their as well.

That's what I'd go with. A lot easier than the Porter exit. Using standard Otter exit terminology: Put the inside rear outside, and move the rear-rear further back on the step. This gives you, inside: inside front and inside center. Outside: Front-front (maybe on strut?), front, outside center, inside rear, outside rear, rear-rear. Camera person is going to have to be right at the back of the step.

Should come off nicely if the stackup is practiced a few times on the ground first.