padu

Looking for 4-way buddies in SoCal

Looking for a group of people to make some exciting 4-way (or 8-way) jumps in the AA to AAA level.

Dropzones I can reach are San Diego, Perris and Elsinore.

I'm looking for people with the following skills:

- Have fun while 4-waying
- Competitive experience in 4-way or 8-way
- Avg 8 points or more in 4-way

The idea is to call each other before a weekend, set a meeting place, a few jumps (ideally 4) for one day and have fun. This could lead to one or more teams to compete on next year's skyleague, but without the stress of a very commiting (hey, I'm married) training schedule.

I've notice that it's becoming more and more difficult to find people with these conditions laying around the DZ, so if we could set up a group with similar intentions, that would be money right there.
Una volta che avrete imparato a Volare, camminerete sulla terra guardando il cielo perchè è là che siete stati ed è là che vorrete tornare.

Hey Padu,

I normally jump out of Perris and I've been wanting to do more 4 way jumps. I have time restrictions, myself...daily life/work. There's almost always a good chance I can meet up any Monday, weekends are difficult, but not entirely impossible.

No competitive 4 way experience, but I'm really wanting to get some. Give me a holler if you want to meet up some time and get a jump in to check skills.

SA / Alfred B|

That would be great.

Send me your contact info through PM. Mondays are bad for me, but you never know.
Una volta che avrete imparato a Volare, camminerete sulla terra guardando il cielo perchè è là che siete stati ed è là che vorrete tornare.