saucy_dee

OLD IPC Dive Pools

Hi

Does anyone know where I can find old IPC dive pools. I'm basically looking for old randoms (and maybe some blocks) that were in previous dive pools for a scrambles I'm organising.

Thanks in advance

Don't put off 'till tomorrow what you can do today

Do a search here, there was a thread on this that produced a lot of good results.

I'll see if I have those on my home computer. I had them here, but my hard drive crashed on my old computer and I didn't recover those files.

If I have time later, I'll look for the thread.

Driving is a one dimensional activity - a monkey can do it - being proud of your driving abilities is like being proud of being able to put on pants

I did a search but can't find anything. Only talk of the 79 dive pool which I have saved and will look at tonight. Thank you!

sorry about that, the pools I got from that set of discussions were lost when my hard drive crashed

Driving is a one dimensional activity - a monkey can do it - being proud of your driving abilities is like being proud of being able to put on pants