YISkyDive

Southern PA novice way team

hey guys,

i was wondering if any one would like to start a southern, PA, NJ novice 4 - way team.

I am an RW skydiver with 112 jumps, and 2.5 - 3 hours of tunnel time. I have no idea how the 4-way rules and regs work but if anyone is interested or wants to help explain the basics, id be very interested.

I jump about 15 to 20 times a week, so i am very current. So far this season i have made 30 of those 112 skydives, and 75 of those skydives are full alti. true RW skydives.

Thanks guys,

dave.

EDIT: posted in the wrong forum, if a moderator could move id be appreciative. Sorry.

2.5 - 3 hours of tunnel time..... 15 to 20 times a week,

At that rate, it shouldn't be a novice team for very long

Driving is a one dimensional activity - a monkey can do it - being proud of your driving abilities is like being proud of being able to put on pants

Lol, thats just my personal experience, and yah. I really want to jump hard this summer, and dedicate time to 4-way. I work on a DZ as a packer and (to be) coach. I work on the DZ full time. I also have a part time camera man, which also can act as a coach for us.. He is a very knowledgeable RW gent.

I dont know how realistic it is, but, i would like to dedicate one day or so a week to a 4-way team. Those are our skydiving training days, and once we have four people we can establish all the details.

thanks for anyone interested.. and just looking.

-dave.

Check out Cross Keys. There's a nice 4way scene there usually, lots of experienced 4way-ites who may help you get networked. I know Carl & Cherie Schuch organize mixers/scrambles there every so often. Manifest could put you in contact with them, I htink the email I have may be outdated.

Check out Cross Keys. They are having a 4 way scrambles the weekend of May 21/22. You can bring your own team or be put on a team. The standings will be posted on the NSL as part of the Rookie standings. There will be free coaching and party afterwards.

Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, Shouting "...holy shit...what a ride!"

You should definately make your way out to Cross Keys. They host a lot of low-key 4-way activities, including some 4-way scrambles events. There are quite a few 4-way teams that you can talk to for pointers and advice on getting started. Also, I know of a few people that are looking at getting another 4-way team put together. The DZ tends to offer some pretty good team rates for 4-way teams, as well. On top of all that, they have an Otter, Skyvan, 3 Caravans, a Porter, and a helicopter to train from. The vibe is great and the facilities are first-rate. Drop me a line if you have any other questions.