vibeke

Block notes!

Does anyone have a full set of notes on how to do the block moves? Or know link to place I can find it?

I have my own notes for the point, but would like to compare tecniques and have for CI, CO and tail as well.

Thx.

Short on time here,

Omniskore has the cartoon moves, but not always stock moves and the timing is usually odd

Mario's website - Mario Santos has a ton of info and I think he does hit the secret stuff for each position each block.

Go to Skyleague.com and download the media files of competition jumps - I think that's best, you can compare and contrast various teams' techniques.

Also, there is software out there Mindmaps (Airspeed) and Motion Coach applications, etc.

Nothing better than coaching and video though.

I'll try to come back later and add links.

Driving is a one dimensional activity - a monkey can do it - being proud of your driving abilities is like being proud of being able to put on pants

Thank you Avion for the links!
Rehmwa - I know coaching and video is preferable. However the video from last season is unavailable, I cant afford the Airspeed stuff and our coached camp is still months away! [:/]
Again thanks for links.:)

PM to me a regular e-mail address. I can send you a zipfile with one jump each of the 2003 NSL championship's 10 rounds. That should have most of the blocks. It'll be a mix of teams, I had downloaded the high scorer for each round, it's mostly the Golden Knights. I have more stuff too if you want more later. This bit I can do pretty quick though.

If you'd like them, anyway.

Good luck. During the season, kurt saves different dives on the skyleague site nearly weekly/biweekly - once the season gets going, you'll have plenty of material to look at.

Driving is a one dimensional activity - a monkey can do it - being proud of your driving abilities is like being proud of being able to put on pants

I sent a couple files then the server loaded up. Go to skyleague.com and select archives 2004. Then go to the NSL TV section. There's 11 pages of vids. Likely it's easier for you to download from there.

If not, let me know and I'll send the rest a couple a day.

http://www.skyleague.com/pages/images/nslTV/index.php