Vertifly

News on the NEW Tunnel in Jersey!!!

http://www.xarenasports.com/

This really looks like a serious operation. Here is the link for the X- Arena Sports and Windtunnel.

Here is the link to an article in the Trenton times: http://www.xarenasports.com/Groundbreaking/Times5_18_03.html

It will have two motorcross arena's, the 100ft tall wind-tunnel, inline and skateboarding park, pro-shops, food courts, theme restaurant, brew pub, and VR-Game Room.

Wooohoooo!

Never said I was holding my breath though. It would only be nice.

Being that I live in the area, I will say that the outlook is quite good (knock-on-wood). The state is investing a lot of money into the area where they are planning the arena.

Major incentives for these kinds of things around here these days. I have little doubt that it will actually go up (or at least, get started); more skeptical about the duration of the finished product. Ground has already been broken and it is expected to be completed in February.

That isn't much time at all so there isn't any reason to be pessimistic about it. One of the differences between your link and mine is that yours is to be finished in 1998 and this one is 2004.

Let's continue to hope for the best.

I was only pointing out that these deals can fall though and into oblivion.

I was really hoping that the Anaheim tunnel was going to happen way back when, but now, I'm even more excited about the Perris tunnel.

The Perris tunnel is going up NOW.

Attached are a couple of photos I took last Sunday.
quade -
The World's Most Boring Skydiver

SA-WEEEEET!!!

I'm jealous. You guys are further along than us.

Freefall currency will go through the roof - NATIONWIDE!!!

ps. Actually Stacy, the new tunnel in Jersey is going to have its air recirculated. Thereby allowing for heating efficiency. Nothing like Jersey freefalling in winter with warm air. Yeppeeeee!

The Jersey tunnel is supposed to be open by December, according to the guy (a skydiver) who is building it. The recirculating air - minus flatulence - will be in the 80 degree range to make it nice and comfy. And, oh yeah, Stacy, it'll be 5 minutes from my house. :)