harryskydives

training dayz

So here i am, standing by myself. My team, decided unilateraly, not to train today, but to boggie jump. So they are still in bed. One person has to work, but we have an alternate. Does, any one else have problems getting teammates to show up on time, or even to train when we have time and weather??? :S

Don't run out of altitude and experience at the same time...

So here i am, standing by myself. My team, decided unilateraly, not to train today, but to boggie jump. So they are still in bed. One person has to work, but we have an alternate. Does, any one else have problems getting teammates to show up on time, or even to train when we have time and weather??? :S

Harry,

That sucks. At least when we were jumping with tha boon dock saints and had a 5 hour drive I showed up, even with crummy weather...;) Have fun today and hope you get some good jumps in!

Scott C.
"He who Hesitates Shall Inherit the Earth!"

well, we did but a pass the rock session cured it.

I would have driven down there to do 4way! :)

well, we did but a pass the rock session cured it.

Yeah that might help, but knowing "the" kind of crowd Harry runs with that could result in a team member or two requiring a few stiches. Harry is a mad man when you get him riled up! B|

Scott C.

It is a awesome 4th today in the Pacific NW.
"He who Hesitates Shall Inherit the Earth!"

So we did 6-12 way today. Starting at noon. I was up at 7:30 ready to go. Yeah I think pass the rock and a written schedule would make me happier. Although the jumps were fun, it was not 4-way. Say Scott and Dave how about you guys putting together a pu team for Eguene and Kpowsin. Then we could get together for some 8-way on sunday??? :D

Don't run out of altitude and experience at the same time...

So we did 6-12 way today. Starting at noon. I was up at 7:30 ready to go. Yeah I think pass the rock and a written schedule would make me happier. Although the jumps were fun, it was not 4-way. Say Scott and Dave how about you guys putting together a pu team for Eguene and Kpowsin. Then we could get together for some 8-way on sunday??? :D

works for me, now only need two more... :)

grizz will be there in about 2-3 weeks, dave. :) how much are tickets to oregon? :D

btw, joe morgan celebrated his 40th year in the sport today. they were doing 40 ways at the dz with Rusty's bbq afterwards. how cool is that?

a >:(

grizz will be there in about 2-3 weeks, dave. :) how much are tickets to oregon? :D

btw, joe morgan celebrated his 40th year in the sport today. they were doing 40 ways at the dz with Rusty's bbq afterwards. how cool is that?

a >:(

that's sweet, I miss the Deland big ways (which typically turned more points than a lot of 4 ways :)
Alaska air has a direct flight into Seattle now from Orlando, from what I hear, not to expensive, maybe we could work something out :)
It's official? grizz is moving... have him get a hold of me if he needs anything.