Luminous

20 way

There's going to be a 20way competition the weekend of October 12-13th at Skydive Spaceland.
Spaceland has Deguallo (sp?) and OtterLimits16.
The Turkey Doctors from Skydive Houston are planning on attending, although I'm losing 4-5 team members to the POPS record attempt that same weekend.
Anybody else? While not an official TeXXas 20-way competition (moment of silence please), it'll still be fun.
'In an insane society a sane person seems insane.' Mr. Spock

Turkey Doctors? How the hell did you get that name?

Im sure you can find a few more people. It's gonna be my 'FIRST' TeXXas 20 way (as unofficial as it can be with comp judges there)

- so I'll be sure to bring my Case of Beer and share it with the Turkey Doctors- Wait, hmmm I guess I'll need two cases to share with you and My dearest Otter Limits...Wait - hmmmm what about Deguello? Oh, they don't drink beer :)

See ya October 12th!

This came from a list of team names we had compiled and Cyndi pointed to that one our first day and we started using it. The more we used it the more we liked it. Add the meaning and most want to keep it.
Apparently Brad was reading a book about some mob in New York, (I don't know what book, sorry), and if you pissed off the mob really bad they would send some very unpleasent people to visit you who would do things like pull fingernails, toenails, or stick needles in your nerve endings, or peel your skin off while you watched. Basiclly these guys inflicted pure agony on their victims.
They were called 'Turkey Doctors'. :o
'In an insane society a sane person seems insane.' Mr. Spock

if you pissed off the mob really bad they would send some very unpleasent people to visit you who would do things like pull fingernails, toenails, or stick needles in your nerve endings, or peel your skin off while you watched. Basiclly these guys inflicted pure agony on their victims. They were called 'Turkey Doctors'. :o

Ahh, name fits. Your teams coming to the 20 way meet to "bring some unpleasent people to visit .." and inflict pain in your competition. Turkey Doctors...I get it now. Priceless.