jacketsdb23

USPA CP Nationals Schedule

I understand that more than one event will be held at Raeford, but I was under the impression that CP Nationals was at the beginning of the week?

Now, we show up for FLCPA #4 over the weekend, have to wait until the following Saturday to start Nationals and its slotted to go until Monday. They aren't making it easy on those of us who need to take time off from work.

Will we be able to train for the 6 days in between meets? Frustrating change of schedule. Not sure how I'll be swinging this for my time off.

Venting over.
Losers make excuses, Winners make it happen
God is Good
Beer is Great
Swoopers are crazy.

Last year registration was Wednesday and the comp was over by Friday evening.

The way its scheduled out this year, competitors can't plan to fly out of town until Monday at the earliest. Which is another day off of work.

I already took my time off, its just a pain the ass that the CP schedule changed for Nats from the beginning of the week to the end. Knowing that we are all in town for the FLCPA it would seem to make sense to have our discipline earlier in the week, not later.
Losers make excuses, Winners make it happen
God is Good
Beer is Great
Swoopers are crazy.

jacketsdb23

Last year registration was Wednesday and the comp was over by Friday evening.

The way its scheduled out this year, competitors can't plan to fly out of town until Monday at the earliest. Which is another day off of work.

I already took my time off, its just a pain the ass that the CP schedule changed for Nats from the beginning of the week to the end. Knowing that we are all in town for the FLCPA it would seem to make sense to have our discipline earlier in the week, not later.

Whoops, I was looking at Sport Acc. vs. CP. Maybe it'll flex a bit?