CanuckInUSA

Packing a new PD ZP Canopy

2. Fold the left 'ear' of the V under the canopy, then fold the right 'ear' under the canopy. The canopy should now be the width of the bag and the left ear should be somewhat sandwiched between the top skin (against your body) and the right ear. This is similar to how you fold a letter to put it in an envelope.

Essentially you're doing the same thing as a psycho pack because you're putting all the material over the nose. Now the only difference is the fact that you're still s-folding instead of rolling (and 180 part).

Trailer 11/12 was the best. Thanks for the memories ... you guys rocked!

Maybe I'm wrong, it just seemed that the riggers I know and trust (who are current and up to date on stuff like psycho packing) and a lot of other stuff I've read pretty much said it doesn't effect the opening, its just another way to put it in the bag. *shrug

if I pro pack my safire I get spanked big time....tryed everything I can think of.....no luck...I psycho pack it now and get sweet openings....

Marc
otherwise known as Mr.Fallinwoman....