superstu

aren't nationals going on this weekend?

Hello everyone! We just got done with the last round of Open Accuracy and there is one more round of Intermediate to go. That completes all the "official" preliminary rounds of the actual nationals competition, but Open Freestyle is about to begin for people wanting to pad their PST standings. After freestyle is done, they are going to sit down and judge the "official" rounds and calculate who made the cut to the semis. In Open, they will advance 50% of the competitors (minimum of 20). A minimum of 10 will advance in Intermediate. We all did six rounds of prelims: two rounds of speed; two rounds of distance; two rounds of zone accuracy.

The weather is perfect! It's really been a fun meet so far. No injuries in Open, but I just saw a guy smack very hard in Intermediate Accuracy (no idea what damage, but I didn't see a meat wagon).

I am not doing freestyle, so I am in the Bomb Shelter having a beer (it's about 10:00am). Come find me if you are here.

Chuck