ianmdrennan

Florida Swooping League Round 4 Deland

you might as well stick that old vx in the trash coz you gonna buy the velo buddy !!! besides kola will kick your ass!! ;)

Paul

well if i beat you with it, and i have less than 25 jumps on it then i guess i will have to get one... i cant diss any canopy till i fly it for a while. and well i only got 6 jumps on the velo and i really like it soo far. very nice flying canopy. we will see how i do in deland.

Boy.... you better look good under the little one when you come to DeLand!!

I'll be out there watching - make me proud!!!
And Ian - you better get your butt down here for the event - I won't listen to any lame ass excuses.

Kollz
Blue Skies Magazine

Boy.... you better look good under the little one when you come to DeLand!!

I'll be out there watching - make me proud!!!
And Ian - you better get your butt down here for the event - I won't listen to any lame ass excuses.

Kollz

little one?. is that what you call this velo 84?. do you have some emotional attatchment to it?.

kolla, if it wasnt for you i probably would have never jumped a velo. i like it soo far. just need to dial in the gates and distance and i will be good. im starting to like the openings, but dread the day of linetwist.

It really sucks that Greg won't be able to make it this round - he's been practicing lots ;) but he doesn't get home until Friday night at midnight and his entire rig is in pieces due to his spectacular water landings at Rantoul :P (which required drying and washing).

Do good gang, be safe and we'll for sure see you in Lake Wales! Big hugs ~ D

P.S. Anyone know where to find results from the WFFC swoopy thing?

Dreams become reality, one choice at a time...

hey, if anyone from ASC is coming down to deland this weekend for the swoop meet, would you mind bringing along something kyle s. left behind? he left it there during nate's memorial weekend.
PM me for details...thanks!

arlo

edited to add: all taken care of now. thanks bunches brian! i (well KYLE) owes ya a beer!

blues,
arlo

It really sucks that Greg won't be able to make it this round - he's been practicing lots ;) but he doesn't get home until Friday night at midnight and his entire rig is in pieces due to his spectacular water landings at Rantoul :P (which required drying and washing).

Do good gang, be safe and we'll for sure see you in Lake Wales! Big hugs ~ D

P.S. Anyone know where to find results from the WFFC swoopy thing?

that is a real shame. you guys will be missed.

best vibes

Paul