freeflybella

1st Annual Skydive Crosskeys Swoop Jam

Come check it out.

Saturday, Sept 4. (during the Monkeyclaw Freefly Labor Day Jam)
$3000 cash purse
$18 chopper jumps
5 rounds - including 1 freestyle

(residents: Heath, DK, Doug Urbany, Damo and TREE; and rumored guests: Shannon and Dave Brown)

:)

Action expresses priority. - Mahatma Ghandi

Touche!;)

Although, I got to tell you I wasn't responsible for coming up with that name. In fairness, I think "FABIO" was more of a matter of filling in the words to turn an existing, highly respected name into an acronym. I probably would have used "fucking awesome boogie in orange" but that would have made the shirts hard to wear in public.

Anyway, I know at least part of the Orange crew will be up for this event, no matter what it's called.:P

So what is the dealio with you? What did I miss? Did I just read you're married and you got a kid on the way??? Congratulations Tree!

Cya.

mike

Girls only want boyfriends who have great skills--You know, like nunchuk skills, bow-hunting skills, computer-hacking skills.

Shit! I won't even be walking yet....

This licks balls...I WANT TO SWOOP!!!!!!

Yo, I call first dibs on the prime camera spot by the pond or wherever we put the swoop course, since all I can do is take pictures and video....anyone got a tripod I can use?

Methane Freefly - got stink?