BrianSGermain

Learn More, Live Longer...

I just want to thank everybody that has been contribiting to the discussions on the Swooping and Canopy Control Forum. The discussions have been stimulating and incredibly useful for creating new material for the book. In essence, you wrote it, no me.

It is finally available. Just PM me for more information.
Instructional Videos:www.AdventureWisdom.com
Keynote Speaking:www.TranscendingFEAR.com
Canopies and Courses:www.BIGAIRSPORTZ.com

I am incredibly pleased that you have found time to join our discussions, Brian. I appreciate your ability to expound on theories in a language a bit more refined than what I use. Your "five dollar words" appleal to that certain percentage of enthusiasts who need complete and utter understanding issued forth in an almost clinical manner. :ph34r: Your "animation" in real-life seminars keeps the participants awake and engaged as well. Keep it up.

Peace,

Chuck

Yes, we are very lucky to have Brian here posting and sharing his knowledge.

I don't do any kind of swooping, but you can bet that his book will be in my collection of must have books, right next to his other one.
May your trails be crooked, winding, lonesome, dangerous, leading to the most amazing view. May your mountains rise into and above the clouds. - Edward Abbey

Brian,you have always been very open to what is needed in skydiving.I Thank God for that.Suppose you saw my recent post on what Jim Crouch said he was going to do at our safety day?Expect(Maybe/Hope)your book becomes a required text for any future canopy coaching class?

I hand out copies of my Book at every course now, and use it as a teaching manual.

I wrote The Parachute and its Pilot in hopes that the text will become useful to everyone, from beginners up through competition swoopers. If I have done the work, other course directors won't have to.

I am really proud of how it turned out. I pray that skydivers will actually read it, because it has the potential to save a great many lives.
+
Instructional Videos:www.AdventureWisdom.com
Keynote Speaking:www.TranscendingFEAR.com
Canopies and Courses:www.BIGAIRSPORTZ.com