superstu

swooping qualifier at skydive oregon question

Stuart-

If you cheat on Brian and I by getting canopy coaching from anyone other than us we'll hurt you. Brian and April will be qualifying and Will and I will be yelling at them making them chow.

OK maybee talk to Jim Slaton. He's pretty good at that whole high-performance canopy coaching thing... I guess -he pretty much taught me. He'll likely be there again.

Chuck is the guy to learn how to talk to much younger women from, (he also knows EVERYBODY that has ever jumped from a plane). He could probably help you slow down and dock in your spot on a 12- way so next time I don't have to hover for 9-12 seconds waiting to take my grips.

Chuck you gonna be at Lost Prarie/ Rantoul?

lol, dan dan dan. i don't even know what to say but don't you worry the money is sitting and waiting for your canopy course too begin.

hey i did slow down plent high of the formation while diving down to it, it was just that i wanted to get a look at what was going on from underneith everything. ;)

dan, you going to be out there thursday or friday afternoon? if so, maybe do a coached freefly jump, or maybe how to stop coming into a 12 way:P. see ya.
Slip Stream Air Sports
Do not go softly, do not go quietly, never back down

Troy Ketsdever has been a pro as long as I have. He, if not already doing so, will definitely coach you all you want.

I think Troy hasn't coached anyone in awhile, but I'm sure he'd answer some questions.

Troy, BTW, is getting REALLY damn amazing. He practices like few others. I've got some great vids of some of his recent landings. He had one imparticluar (that I did not film) that was probably one of the best swoops I'd ever seen in my life, as well as the others who witnessed it. Definitely doing some really impressive stuff, and should make for some good competition at the qualifiers.

You gonna be there monkey?
"¯"`-._.-¯) ManBird (¯-._.-´"¯"

Click