rareform

Canopy/Freefly instruction in June

We will be offering organized canopy and freefly coaching in central Oregon in June, or whenever Will comes up to Oregon.

Anybody out there have an organized school -with tips on how to make our future customers happy, safe, and better skydivers?

We're just starting out.
just starting out and coming to a competition near you

I'm trying to speak for three people at the same time-I only included gear that we all fly, or have sponsorships for. Let us know if you're interested in help with anything Kirk, I think you need to come down and sell some Bird-man suits around here.

Thanks for the tip,

-Diveout

Hey Dan, did not realize it was you. Well, as far as getting the birdman dealership I think they have declined to use me. I gather that since I have not heard from them in about three weeks.
It really is a great idea to get some canopy classes up here in the NW. We bugged Blake for a couple of years before he finally got in contact with Jim Slaton.
See ya around
Kirk

We are shopping for a share of a C-182 from all of the Oregon DZO's. We're looking to close on that in 90 days. Bryan almost has his commercial instrument ticket so we're gonna be totally qualified to fly it. The custom graphics on the plane are gonna be sweet.

I'll try to get a birdman dealership when Will and I meet in Florida for the swoopfest. We just got a dealership/sponshorship for Bodysport USA products.

Be professional, the customer comes first, safety is paramount, try to standardise all your teaching at your school. keep up to date on whats new and be broad minded to new safe ideas. Any other questions send me a message.

Blu skies safe swoops
Grant a.k.a "The Wookster"
Euphoria freefly
http://www.freeflyeuphoria.com