Islandcool

So that's what it's like

So I flew my Hornet on Sat. Um....Wow. So here the progression. 288 Manta, 190 Triathlon, 170 Hornet. I thought the Tri was pretty cool but the only thing I had to compare it to was the Manta. I just jumped the Hornet and I was surprised at the response. The toggle were light and turning was quick. I loved my Tri but I really like the Hornet. I guess the question is. The Tri flies very differently than the Hornet. Is the transition difficult after flying a certain canopy for a long period of time?

Blue skies

Ed

Depends on how well you learnt to fly your previous canopy.If you learnt well certain skills will transfer over.Note:practice high first to get a feel for your new canopy and get those survival skills nailed i.e flat turns.etc
.CHOP WOOD COLLECT WATER.

...and yet, the Oxford Concise has no entry for "learnt". I would consider that source as the benchmark for the language. Derivations are often merely regional anomalies or bastardizations that have come into common usage. Thus, they are noted but still incorrect. I know I'm just being a dink. Sorry. -one from the colonies-

as language is a continually evolving process there is no such animal as "incorrect". some usage is simply more or less prefered by those with nothing better to do than edit dictionaries ;)

... but does french evolve? Great reply. I ain't never gonna try to unwrong nobody again. This-a-here's bin fun...

and some times it inbreeds..;)