steve1

Ring size question

I'm considering buying another rig, but it has large rings on the harness. I have three sets of risers but they all have the smaller mini-rings. Would this combination work? My guess is yes, but I wanted to make sure. I was also wondering if buying skydiving gear is addictive? I'm working on rig number three and my wife thinks I'm crazy.

I was also wondering if buying skydiving gear is addictive? I'm working on rig number three and my wife thinks I'm crazy.

That I can asnwer....YES...started out telling my wife "oh I wont get a rig for a couple of years..there too much $$$ " two months later......NEW RIG....ALT3, Jumpsuit, helmut,.......few months down the road..new helmut(aviator),, new main!!!! ITS ADDICTING!!!
jason

Jason,
Have you got your new Hornet Yet? I'm sure getting anxious. I've been waiting about 4 weeks now for mine. The weather is finally warming up a little here. I may even get some jumps in this weekend after months of waiting to get in the air again.

Yes, it is gonna work, but only if your large rings have "RW" stamped on them with some number (I do not remember what the number is exactly right now). This basically means that the rings are made to specs and can be safely mixed with mini rings risers.
Bart

Jason,
I'm not smart enough to figure out how to get my P M mail. But I thought I'd tell you I got my new Hornet in today. YIPPIE!!!! That's what we say here in Montana when we're happy. Just finished putting it together and packing it up. Steve

Skydiverek,
I see you're from Minot. I've probably jumped with you there. Does Tony plan on making any jumps this weekend. If he does, let me know and I'll come over. Last time I was there the plane was down with battery problems. Steve