klingeme

Another very pleased Larson & Brusgaard customer

Below is the reply to a message I sent to L&B stating that I had just purchased a used ProTrack and did not receive the manual or the "Road Map" from the person I had bought it from. I asked if the road map was available to download online this was the response.
I have heard several good things about L&B but to have it happen to you is reassuring. I realize this is a small thing they are doing for me, but in my book, they are going the extra mile to keep their customers happy.
With recent news about how some manufacturers are making the customer pay the bill for things, it's nice to see that L&B knows that keeping happy customers happy is a key to repeat business.
Thanks again, L&B,
Mark Klingelhoefer
Hello Mark,
Please give me your mailing address and we shall send the road map. It cannot be downloaded. Do you know if you have the new or old model Pro-Track? The new model can be switched off. If you are not sure we will send road maps for both models. We shall also send the manuals.
Best regards,
Mads Larsen
LARSEN & BRUSGAARD
Mosevej 3
4070 Kirke Hyllinge
DENMARK
Phone: +45 46 48 24 80
Fax: +45 46 48 24 90
[email protected]
www.L-and-B.dk

I read a story of a guy losing his helmet at pull time.
The helmet landed in a pig farm, the helmet survived but the pigs chewed up BOTH his dytters.
L&B replaced them both free of charge because of the remarkable circumstances.
So next time you need a new protrack, feed your old one to your dog/pig/goldfish.

I had a problem with loosing the rubber buttons (set/mode). I e-mailed Mads and he just said to send it back, and he would rectify the problem. So I shipped it overseas (from Canada) and it was back within a month!!!. It also contained a nice note and some extra batteries!!! WOW a manufacture that takes the bull by the horns!! Perhaps other companies could take a lesson from L&B. I can think of one company who had a rather large recall of their reserves!!!!!!!! I hope your listening!!

They are indeed incredible. When the LCD display on my brand new ProTrack crashed (I think I smashed it with my altimeter in freefall - one of the reasons I dont like externally mounted beepers) they replaced it (the Pro Track) free of charge and shipped it to me in a week. Plus they just have the best product IMO.
m.