Jimchamp1

THANKS!!!

First,
I just wanted to thank everyone for their help. I was referred to this web site and the more I find out the more I want to know.
I have one final question before I take a little break with that . . . and sit and chill for a few . . . I don't have a lot of money, and I know this is an expensive sport to start. When I save and get out of AFF I figured I would buy a good rig but cheap cause I'll "grow out of it faster as a student". But my question is more, can I really start slow and be safe after AFF, like maybe jumping on weekends if that's all that time, and money for that matter, permits?

If all you can jump is once a month ..that is fine just remember to know your abilities and limits. It will take you longer to learn but you'll get there eventually and when you do get all you stuff you'll be able to go more. The biggest thing is not to think downsizing as fast as you can . Take your time, learn the sport ( of coarse you'll never stop learning) and have fun. One jump a month is better than not jumping at all. In fact I usaully only jump about 7 yo 8 times a month because thats all I can afford right now. ( except for boogies);).
jason