Daizey

Polls disapearing in Flat Mode

I noticed today that all of my polls seemed to disapear. I didn't even realize a thread had a poll in it until someone had pointed it out. Also, it also eliminates the sticky icons and the word sticky and the little paperclip for attatchments doesnt show up.....

This is only an issue for me in Flat mode....if I switch to threaded its not an issue, but I typically view in flat mode...

I did log out and log back in and that clears it up for some time....but it does come back....

I know of 2 other people who have experienced this too...not sure if any others have had it as well?

*daizey*

Daizey and I had talked about this this evening. I'm one of the others that experiences this. A lot of times I won't know that a thread is a poll until someone says something about one of the options or says something that leads me to believe there is a poll there I can't see... then I will switch to threaded and can actually see and vote in the poll.

*edit* When this happens (poll, paperclip etc disappears), I also don't see Sangiro's name in red or the mods' names in green on the main forum pages (if they authored a thread etc).
~skysprite