dzdummie

Posting a pic in the ads!!

You have to gay up everything don't you!?!?

Are you asking for help or are you just trying to insult the guy who is letting you post an ad on his site for free?
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

that's his signature. it's attached to his other posts...

i guess it should be in bold or italics or another colour or something to distinguish.

And you shed not a single tear for the things that you didn't need
'Cause you knew you were finally free - Death Cab For Cutie

that's his signature. it's attached to his other posts...

LOL...he should definitely do a search and read Sunshine's thread about leaving space between your posts and your sig!
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

I did a search and couldn't find a thread that Sunny started on how to separate your sig line, but I did find plenty of replies to post from Sunny letting poster know how to separate the sig line from the body.

I guess we need to get her to start a post, and you can make it a sticky so everyone will learn how to do their sig lines correct.
May your trails be crooked, winding, lonesome, dangerous, leading to the most amazing view. May your mountains rise into and above the clouds. - Edward Abbey

Um today i made an ad and i want to post a pic, but it wont let me post, its under 300 Kb. whats going on guys?

I thought you were shooting down the forum as well! :P
well, to answer your question- just save your pic in .jpg format with fair quality (depending on size). if you're saving it from some external rendering software like photoshop, it should tell you the size as you save. A real easy way to compress a file is to open it using MS paint (assuming you use windows) and save it as a jpeg from there. That program shrinks file size with out losing too much quality.

If the world didn't suck, we'd all fall off!

I would never insult anyone on this website, i am not that kind of a man. As stated in the ad I am joining the military so I have some diginity and respect for all. I keep on trying to post a pic and now i got this message:

A fatal error has occured:

Can't call method "File_RelativePath" on an undefined value at /home/dropzone/dropzone.com/cgi-bin/classifieds/admin/Plugins/Thumb_Images.pm line 741.

Please enable debugging in setup for more details.

OK
The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.
Please contact the server administrator, [email protected] and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

LOL...he should definitely do a search and read Sunshine's thread about leaving space between your posts and your sig!

Or possibly that large Aggie cowboy's post about how to use the HR tag to create a seperating line...
--"When I die, may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline."

Got this when I tried to post an ad with a picture

A fatal error has occured:

Can't call method "File_RelativePath" on an undefined value at /home/dropzone/dropzone.com/cgi-bin/classifieds/admin/Plugins/Thumb_Images.pm line 506.

Please enable debugging in setup for more details.

OK
The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.
Please contact the server administrator, [email protected] and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Sangiro,

Thanks for looking into this.

I tried again and got this:

Dropzone.com Skydiving Classifieds: Ad Placed
We have received the following ad:

Posted on: Unknown Tag: 'Add_Date' Expires on: Unknown Tag: 'Ad_Expiry_Date'
Posted By: Gregor Weeks (Unknown Tag: 'LinkOwner') All user's Ads
Potomac , Maryland, United States

The picture did not get uploaded, and as far as I can tell by searching the ad is not posted anywhere (I tried to post it in the main canopies category)

edit: spelling of uploaded

Sangiro,

Thanks for looking into this.

I tried again and got this:

Dropzone.com Skydiving Classifieds: Ad Placed
We have received the following ad:

Posted on: Unknown Tag: 'Add_Date' Expires on: Unknown Tag: 'Ad_Expiry_Date'
Posted By: Gregor Weeks (Unknown Tag: 'LinkOwner') All user's Ads
Potomac , Maryland, United States

The picture did not get uploaded, and as far as I can tell by searching the ad is not posted anywhere (I tried to post it in the main canopies category)

edit: spelling of uploaded

I just received the same error. I tried posting an ad in the head gear and jumpsuit category.

thank you
Chrissy