WrongWay

Couple of folder problems

When attempting to empty the Trash folder, I do it once, and it says it's emptied, but the messages are still there. I empty it again and it works.

In Inbox, I try to move messages to another folder, and even though I have that folder selected, it gives me the "Please select which folder you want to move the message to." message.

Wrong Way
D #27371 Mal Manera Rodriguez Cajun Chicken Ø Hellfish #451
The wiser wolf prevails.

I presume you're using Internet explorer?

Go to your Tools menu, select "Internet Options". Look for the section that says "Temporary Internet Files", and hit "settings".

Under "Check for newer versions of stored pages", make sure you have selected "Every Visit to the Page".

I'm 90% sure that will fix your problem.

_Am
__

You put the fun in "funnel" - craichead.

I had the same problem and here's how I fixed in.

You're at the "Welcome Page" where it shows your "In Box".

Click on the box in front of the letter you want to move. Go down to the bottom option of "move to". Scroll to the file you want to move the letter. Click the "move to key." For some reason the top "move to" option doesn't work. I think it's there for when you have opened the letter, finished reading it, and want to move it while the letter is still open.

You'll also have to use the bottom "move to" option when you are at the start of other files.

If you have opened a letter, and need to move it, there is only one option on the right side of the screen for moving to different files.

When I go to empty a file or want to delete the whole file, the same thing happens to me. It doesn't delete the file till the second time. I think that's just a back up, just in case I really didn't want to delete that file.
May your trails be crooked, winding, lonesome, dangerous, leading to the most amazing view. May your mountains rise into and above the clouds. - Edward Abbey