Deleted

I cant log in

Im not getting an error message. When I type my username and password it accepts it and goes to the initial login page where it basicaly says "welcome diverds", but as soon as I try to navigate from there it asks for a login again. This stinks. I have tried logging out and shutting down the browser and relogging in but to no avail. I have erased my cookies, I don't know what else to do. Do you think it is on my end or dz.coms? I have never had this problem before.

diverds

I can't help much with the problem itself -- can you log in from another computer? Have you tried setting up another userid on your computer, to see if you can log in using that one?

But as far as whose error -- your computer or userid cookie has something set in it that the dropzone.com software hasn't considered, or taken into account, or something.

Have you cleared both your history and your cookies? By hand and using the "clear cookies" or whatever tools in whichever browser you use? If you don't know what I'm talking about, the brower clears stuff, but all of the cookies etc. are in files, and you can erase them by hand as well.

Is your password entirely alphanumeric, or do you have special characters?

Wendy W.
There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)