skymama

Viewing a full profile

When I try to click on someone's Full Profile under their name (because half the people don't fill out the page that comes up if you click ON their name!), I get a login error, and it wants me to reenter my name and password. I, of course, don't want to do that, I want it to work! ;)
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

That happens to me when I use Windows Explorer to bring up Internet Explorer. Why would I do that? Well, I took it off the menu so I wouldn't spend so much time hanging out here, y'know.
Try bringing it up from the desktop, and see if that helps. I'm sure there's a more thorough reason for this, but that's enough for me. Kinda like "there's a baby in mommy's tummy."
Wendy W.
There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)

Well, if you're talking about just clicking on the blue E on my desktop, then that's already what I do. And, I used to be able to see them all the time, this has just happened in the last few days. Thanks for trying to help though.
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

Well, if you're talking about just clicking on the blue E on my desktop, then that's already what I do. And, I used to be able to see them all the time, this has just happened in the last few days. Thanks for trying to help though.

Hrm, clean your cookies?

--
Hook high, flare on time

Yes, I cleaned my cookies, and it does work again. If only ALL computer problems were this easy!