PhreeZone

Add Experience field to new reviews

It would be great to have a sortable filed of "experience level" for people that are submitting reviews of dropzones. I have been looking at some DZ's where the reviews are 99% tandems and its not helping me as an experienced jumper to know that someone ranked it as 5 stars since they "love their video from Joe!" I have seen on other sites where its a simple "New, some what experienced, extremely experienced, I wrote the book on this" type of selection that users select for their know knowledge level or experience level with a product so I can decide to filter out all the experience level that does not apply to me.

Reverse logic can also be applied to the rational for this. As a potential tandem student I do not want to wade through reviews of people that are complaining about the manifesting system and policies since their experience level is different and they are reviewing different parts of the DZ that might not apply to my interest level and I only want to see what other students are saying.
Yesterday is history
And tomorrow is a mystery

Parachutemanuals.com

A good idea, I think that it would work very well. At this stage, I'm not sure how easy it would be to implement given the way the current review system works. But I've added the idea to the development spreadsheet and will be taking a look at it in more detail and see if it's something that can be done now or something we will need to include in a future update.

And perhaps add location of the person who wrote the review.
It seems there is a lot of reviews that are made of DZ staff or DZ regulars which means they are slightly bias.

If I read a review of a DZ in UK written by a guy from US or so I would rate that review higher than DZ staff/regulars opinion.