patregan

Nude Photograph Section

I think this website should have a section dedicated to skydiving-related photographs containing nudity: (1) so children won't accidentally stumble upon it; and (2) so I can find the goodies without so much searching.

(Won't be surprised if this has been suggested before...)
SCR-8872; USPA-JM; CFIASME; Jump Pilot; Bare-Handed Wolf Chokers and Pterodactyl Breeders Association (Retired)

Well... As far as point number 1 goes - We have a content filter which hides photographs that are flagged for nudity. One needs to go into their profile and turn off the content filter before you can see nude-flagged photos.

We require members to flag photos, if the photo they are uploading contains visible nudity.

As for point #2 - I'm assuming this is the primary reason ;) Will have to think about this proposal. In the mean time, I'm sure most of the nudes would be located in 'special jumps' - just guessing here. I think there may be too few nude photos for it to warrant it's own category though.

Besides, the harder they are too find, the more you'll appreciate em when you do ;)

Well... As far as point number 1 goes - We have a content filter which hides photographs that are flagged for nudity. One needs to go into their profile and turn off the content filter before you can see nude-flagged photos.

We require members to flag photos, if the photo they are uploading contains visible nudity.

As for point #2 - I'm assuming this is the primary reason ;) Will have to think about this proposal. In the mean time, I'm sure most of the nudes would be located in 'special jumps' - just guessing here. I think there may be too few nude photos for it to warrant it's own category though.

Besides, the harder they are too find, the more you'll appreciate em when you do ;)

Actually, I was just funnin' around. But thanks for the straight up and informative reply.

VBR,

Pat
SCR-8872; USPA-JM; CFIASME; Jump Pilot; Bare-Handed Wolf Chokers and Pterodactyl Breeders Association (Retired)

I think this website should have a section dedicated to skydiving-related photographs containing nudity: (1) so children won't accidentally stumble upon it; and (2) so I can find the goodies without so much searching.

(Won't be surprised if this has been suggested before...)

It's called Bonfire... :ph34r:
Remster