skydivingbreed

Allow search results to order by price!

Firstly, I may just not know how to use the search functions properly, but this would be a VERY useful function: Allow the columns in the search results to be clickable, and thereby list the results by price, date, or alphabetically by title or poster.

if this is already available and I just missed it, please let me know!

An interesting question so I went to the "More Search Options" at the bottom and played a little with <3000 USD. See attachments. Note: Use of "substring" instead of "Exact Word." That help?
Nobody has time to listen; because they're desperately chasing the need of being heard.

well, it worked, sort of. Though when I typed in <500 USD, for example, I never saw the Racer for $99 come up. I couldn't discern what, exactly, it was filtering out for with that string. Also, I couldn't figure out how to search only within one category with the string - its seemed only to revert back to a classifieds wide search....
oh well, thanks! any more ideas would be great!

Please notice the following in the query;

Racer <500 USD
Limited number of returns to 10

Course, I'm scratching my head a little about the other results..
Nobody has time to listen; because they're desperately chasing the need of being heard.

Interesting.

If I do just <2500 USD, then all I get are those =/< 2500 USD, but then when I use <500 USD it's almost like = to anyting with X500 USD in the price.