Skolls081102

Posting pictures

I apologize in advance, if this is being posted in the wrong forum...
Ok, so how do you put a picture on your post. I tried about 4 times the other day, added the attachment, uploaded, etc...but when the post went out, the picture wasn't attached. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

The sole intention, is learning to fly.Condition grounded, but determined to try.Can't keep my eyes from the circling skies.Tongue tied and twisted, just an Earth bound misfit.

Nothing at all actually. I tried posting the pic a few times, and each time, it seemed to load up, and then when I went to check the post, there was no picture attached. But since you mentioned it, it may have been the size of the picture (it was a tad on the big side).
I'll just have to try posting a smaller one....
I just added my picture to this, and it seems to work, now let's try posting it.
Hey BIGUN, thanks for the help. It worked, and damn thats a bad picture of me.
Thanks again.

The sole intention, is learning to fly.Condition grounded, but determined to try.Can't keep my eyes from the circling skies.Tongue tied and twisted, just an Earth bound misfit.

Well. I guess if you're saying I look like him as a compliment, I'll take it ;)
But if you mean it in a bad way, forget it. :o
Anyway, I really don't think I look like him. So seriously, do you?

I don't think looking like him is a bad thing. Man's done quite a bit in this life. Can't say as I agree with some of the things he's done, but I admire him for doing more than most.
Nobody has time to listen; because they're desperately chasing the need of being heard.

That is sooooooo wrong. No way am I that fat. I take offense to that one.

Well, no offense meant - he's a heck of a fighter. And I can only judge what I see, from the neck up.

Here's a side-by-side comparison which I'm sure you'll enjoy.

We report. You decide.

I was just kidding...I didn't really take offense. Had you seen a better picture of me and still said that, I probably would have been offended.
Yeah, Butterbean is cool. I especially liked when he kicked Johnny Knoxvilles ass (I'm a little bit of a Jackass fan).
Buit after looking at those 2 pictures, I still don't think I look like Butterbean.;)