rob

Download video

I'm on dial-up (please don't tell me to get broadband.. I just can't). I'm a little irritated that to see the videos in the video vault, I can't just download them, then come back and watch them later on, and keep them to show friends etc. You are restricted to using it as 'streaming video' - which doesn't work for me. I'd grudgingly accept that copyrighted material may be protected in this way, but I know that at least some of the videos hosted there are not the intellectual property of dropzone.com, so fail to see why access to this content needs to be so tightly controlled.

We aren't strictly *prevented* from downloading them directly - its still possible - its just not a matter of clicking on a link, which restricts access for those who can't work it out.
I'd be interested to know who is the 'true owner' of the naked RW video.. its been doing the rounds for at least 5 years.

Aww geez I wrote a whole thing then went to see for myself. Yeah yeah, there's that right click disabled script but any decent browser can get around that easily enough. I mean he put a direct link to the video right there. It's not hidden away in the html code where it's hard to find. Use a little creativity (or get yourself mozilla firefox) and you can have every one of those videos downloading in a few minutes.

Quit yer bitching! :P

And I think all those videos except the Holly one are on my site if you can't figure out how to save them from here. Might as well save sangiro some expensive bandwidth anyway.

Dave