Nemo

On login page, please put cursor on username

Hey HH,

When a user clicks on the login script, how about having the cursor's resting place be on the username box. Yeah yeah, so I am lazy, but it is soooo much easier to just start typing, instead of reaching for the mouse to click on the username box.
I am clear and concise?

Many thanx

Dale

When my user's page comes up, I have to place the cursor in the username's box and double click the mouse. My user's name comes up and I click on that, and the password pops in. Anyway, it's that simple for me.
May your trails be crooked, winding, lonesome, dangerous, leading to the most amazing view. May your mountains rise into and above the clouds. - Edward Abbey

That's usually a function of your browser. In IE you can have "autocomplete" which gives you a list of previous entries that match what you've typed so far. Doubleclicking will give you the same list. If you only see one item in the list, it's probably the only one you've ever entered for that text box.

(>o|-<

If you don't believe me, ask me.