andy2

new classifieds?

Are these new classifieds going to be moderated? The one problem I see with the new system, is the misadvertising people do on the headings of their posts. With the old system it was not a problem when people slightly mislabeled or EMBELLISHED their titles of their posts, you could quickly glance down and see what it was they were actually selling. Now, you will have to click on their posted ad, see what theyre selling, see that they were bullshitting maybe on how good it was, then backclick. One, not everyone has very fast connections. Two, this is not user friendly.

Stricter rules for posting ads, or a moderator that will go in and adjust ads as he sees just would fit the new system.

Just my lowly opinion.

---------------------------------------------
let my inspiration flow,
in token rhyme suggesting rhythm...

With the old system ... you could quickly glance down and see what it was they were actually selling. Now, you will have to click on their posted ad, (to)see what theyre selling

I'm going to miss that, too.

Not trying to nitpick, but what happened to the Wanted/For Sale/Trade headers on the ads? I just want to be sure you've thought of all this, you probably already have!

---------------------------------------------
let my inspiration flow,
in token rhyme suggesting rhythm...

With the old system ... you could quickly glance down and see what it was they were actually selling. Now, you will have to click on their posted ad, (to)see what theyre selling

I'm going to miss that, too.

If you click on the "full ads" link above the headlines it will change back to the mode where you view the full ad as in the old system. It will continue to be in this mode until you click on "headlines only" again....
Safe swoops
Sangiro

Not trying to nitpick, but what happened to the Wanted/For Sale/Trade headers on the ads? I just want to be sure you've thought of all this, you probably already have!

Good catch. These are still available in the "full ads" view but I forgot it in the headlines view. I'll add it. :)
Safe swoops
Sangiro