narcimund

A mark for threads we've posted in

Sangiro,

Here's a goodie that would make forum browsing more fun: A mark of some sort in the thread listings that indicates which threads the viewer has already posted in.

I know I sometimes post in a thread then forget to look at it again.

It would be handy to have a marker that means "You've contributed to this thread. Don't forget to read the follow ups."

First Class Citizen Twice Over

Sangiro,

Here's an alternative that doesn't require much db change at all:

Watched threads currently send an email. They could instead leave a visible mark on the browser. For instance, the little paper symbol could be modified to show "You've marked this thread". A new color? A bug? Something akin to the flames.

It could be a user preference whether watched threads trigger emails, visual signals, or both. (I believe that would require a db change, but it would be the only one.)

First Class Citizen Twice Over

oooooh! i like this idea... i would spend a lot less time slacking off. is there a plug-in for this feature?
i didn't lose my mind, i sold it on ebay. .:need a container to fit 5'4", 110 lb. cypres ready & able to fit a 170 main (or slightly smaller):.[/ce

This was tried for a while but was abused by certian people that were trying to get every thread marked as replied to.

Some people childern just can't behave in this playground :S
Yesterday is history
And tomorrow is a mystery

Parachutemanuals.com