aragao

Glossary - Technical terms

Hi,
At first, I would like to say that I love this site.
I am a Brazilian ASL student.
Dropzone site have a lot of safety questions that is very important to everybody on the world, but I am having some problems:
I am god in writing and reading in english, but I am having difficulty on technical terms. For example, what "line over" does mean?? I believe that these question can save my life.
what about a glossary for dummies??
It will help anybody that is a begginer and/or is from another country and have problems with technical skydiver terms.
Thanks,
Aragao

Hi Sangiro,
Thanks for your reply.
I have read this glossary before.
It help me very much, but I am in doubt about a lot of terms yet. So I think that in it can be added new thecnical terms (for dummies) like: panes, parachut´s parts, etc..
Best Regards,
Aragao

Hi Aragao,
I'm sure if you post on the Safety and Training forum a list of terms you dont understand, and explain English isnt your 1st language, you will get lots of answers... It wont solve the"world's problem", but one step at a time.....
PS: I'm not aware of a more detailed glossary then the DZ.com one Sangi linked to... there may be one, any one?
Remster
Muff 914