fonz

POP or something

Would it be possible to make some sort of arrangement that allows us to remotely fetch our dz.com e-mail, e.g. POP or forwarding or something?
I'm sure this has been suggested many times before, but I couldn't find any "NO and here's why not" in the F.A.Q.
Blue skies,
Alphons

Alphons - currently when you subscribe to Dropzone.com the system does not automatically create a POP account for you on my server. Without going into to much detail, the mail is managed through a series of complex scripts which sorts the mail to actual file directories.
Also, my scripts does not currently allow for mail forwarding. The next iteration of the mail script (which will hopefully be ready in the near future) will still not allow for POP accounts, but you will be able to forward your mail to any account you want - which should be a good work-around if you have another POP account somewhere else.
Keep the faith. It's coming. :)Safe swoops
Sangiro

Has this issue ever been resolved? I recently starting using IncrediMail and want to have my dz.com messages available through that mail software. Currently, it checks my yahoo and my hotmail, but I can't set it up to check dropzone.com or my webmail I have through my website hosting!