dizzyjw

Tandem Planking

I took my aunt skydiving for her birthday and she decided to plank on exit. SOOOO Funny... Then she proceeded to get into her skydiving position which evidently she feels mirrors a motorcycle riding position with her tongue out. Finally during the landing she was told to put her legs up which she assumed meant above her head... haha. Hope you enjoy...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EelnDnxrQm0&feature=colike

I took my aunt skydiving for her birthday and she decided to plank on exit. SOOOO Funny... Then she proceeded to get into her skydiving position which evidently she feels mirrors a motorcycle riding position with her tongue out. Finally during the landing she was told to put her legs up which she assumed meant above her head... haha. Hope you enjoy...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EelnDnxrQm0&feature=colike

she did great :)
__

My mighty steed

I agree... I do want to give a shout out to Triangle Skydive Center. They always take care of us down there. I want to start my AFF so bad. The only problem is i work the weekend shift and they're only open on the weekend :( I think they have the customers to stay open through out the week, I was just told they didn't have the staff. Which sucks... Hopefully one day I'll be able to get my A license, but until then I'll continue to live vicariously through all of you and go to the tunnel when i can....

I agree... I do want to give a shout out to Triangle Skydive Center. They always take care of us down there. I want to start my AFF so bad. The only problem is i work the weekend shift and they're only open on the weekend :( I think they have the customers to stay open through out the week, I was just told they didn't have the staff. Which sucks... Hopefully one day I'll be able to get my A license, but until then I'll continue to live vicariously through all of you and go to the tunnel when i can....

I'm sure there are other skydiving operations that have weekday hours you could get to...
__

My mighty steed

They are open on Fridays; however, that is part of my working schedule as well. I could go out of town to get my license, but I still wouldn't have a place to stay current during the week unless I travel. I'll just have to wait till I can get a weekday shift or hopefully they'll start opening during the week someday. That would be ideal.

I'm glad you liked Triangle Skydiving. I'm going for my first time this month but I chose No Limits in Victoria VA since they seem to cater to the casual tandem jumper but Triangle is so much closer if I choose to do it a second time. Good to hear positive feedback =D

I've heard good things about "no limits" also. The difference though is they are a cessna drop zone so they don't go as high, which means less free fall. I could be wrong about that though. Triangle has a twin otter, and on occasions they also use a Casa (which is the plane in the video that i posted) and a caribou, which is a big ass cargo plane. Pretty cool. Where ever you decide I'm sure you'll have a great time...