DARK

So which tunnel for 7-9 months?

So myself and 3 friends (all working in the industry one way or another) are thinking about trying to find a tunnel to call home for the winter.

We are all in the US and all legal to work here some requirements are.

On or near a dropzone, preferably one that needs outside video or tandem instructors but we would consider packing at the right place as well if thats all that was on offer.

offers good medium to long term membership deals

preferably recirculating

Would be even better if they needed reception or video / photo staff so we could work part/full time at the tunnel itself.

nice weather to jump in, dosnt have to be warm, we can wrap up, but jumpable regularly.

Raeford and their 500 a month membership seems ideal accept for the 12 month commitment, while flexible we are all reasonably commited elsewhere come june so it would be October to May

If anyone has any ideas on how we can do a winter of serious tunnel as efficiently as possible I am all ears we are all committed to improvement, hard workers and fast learners, just trying to find a way to make it a happen.

Try Raeford to see if they'll give you a 3 month membership.

I jump at the IPC but I'll be in Raleigh from Sept to December so I'm hoping they can do me a deal on tunnel time. As members you can share the tunnel time (4 way?).

Send me a pm if you're interested.