skyfly0800

GIBILL for tunnel training

I am looking in the possibility of using the GI Bill while you are getting trained to become a Tunnel Instructor. I want to know if anybody has tried to do this.
It is an apprenticeship and you can make money doing it. Can anyone help? How did you do it, if so?

Thank you for your time
Adriano

Your very first posting. You owe beer.

Or are you a new personae for ExtremeWade who didn't like the way your original thread went, titled "Using G.I. Bill for Tunnel Quals..?" Is there something about the info in that other thread that didn't answer your question yet?

Your very first posting. You owe beer.

Or are you a new personae for ExtremeWade who didn't like the way your original thread went, titled "Using G.I. Bill for Tunnel Quals..?" Is there something about the info in that other thread that didn't answer your question yet?

Such a pessimist. I'm sure it's a complete coincidence. :D

using the GI Bill while you are getting trained to become a Tunnel Instructor

Simple, during your tunnel instructor training, go to college for engineering, or business or something and use the GI bill for that education

good luck

Do lifeguard candidates get to use the GI benefits? Seriously, I don't know.

Driving is a one dimensional activity - a monkey can do it - being proud of your driving abilities is like being proud of being able to put on pants