upndownshop

Portable Wind tunnel

I have checked the contacts in here with no luck. There was one in houston but since Verizon was kind enough to delete my address book last year I have not been able to recover it.

Does anyone have any contact info? The one listed in this forum have not resonded, not even sure if it exist..

thanks

J

Just saw some other threads, but still not enough info. :S

Perhaps I can help you find something?

Which portable are you looking for... do you know the name? or dates when you visited or saw it?

The one I saw was at SD Dallas right before the last SkyFest event there, which was......oh 2003. They had asked to come to SF at SD Spaceland the following year. I think they were based out of Conroe Tx. I remember it was really noisy, I had there contact info but Verizon was kind enough to erase all of my phone numbers earlier this year. I have searched but cannot find them again.

Im looking for it to be in Muskogee Oklahoma June 20-29th 2008.
I am not picky about which tunnel, the one I saw maybe be an "outdated" version, just a guess so I am very open to any tunnel.

Thanks for your help

J

That portable was called Adren-L-N, and unfortunately it's no longer operating on a circuit because it was sold to a private party out west for recreational use.

There is, at this time, only 1 tunnel making the rounds here in the U.S. and that is VR Skydive, however with your dates so far in the future there maybe a couple of different tunnels circulating by then.

Contact [email protected] if you like, he should be able to help you make arrangements for your event.

Good luck!