JayhawkJumper

ZP tunnel suits

The suits fly very different than just baggy suits... less bag more drag...
I have an ouragan tunnel suit and I have a Tony Tunnel Suit in the post..
so as soon as i get it i can do an honest unbiased review of both..

They do with out doubt give you a lot more lift, they are much more powerfull, so go easy on the spins n flips the first time you wear one in the tunnel.
They also tend to wear quicker than a normal freefly suit as the ZP is more prone to getting caught on the net and getting torn, I know the Tony suit ZP is a lot thicker but we will see if theres any trade off.

with the more modern tunnels you do not need ZP suits so much as they tend to have enough power to lift a house....

How ever they are still good for coaching somebody lighter than yrself in all orientations, i find mine great for teaching lighter people that i would normally have no chance of flying with especially on my belly, so ZP shouldnt just be looked at for loads of lift to do head down...
If anything they will make you cheat on yr body positions slightly, so you dont have to fly so big and incorect sit positions are just easier to fly, but that doesnt mean its a good position.

Hope this helps a little..

Dave..