KRBKV

Airspeed Tunnelcamp video

I have video somewhere on DVD.

Why are you asking? If you are looking to see the curriculum, my word of caution would be, the video is not going to be accurate.

They tailor their instruction to the student.

I have done a few training camps (custom, and the 24 jump/tunnel programs) with them.

In one camp, there was a guy who was from Japan that was one of the best belly skydivers I have ever seen in the same camp with an older lady who was very athletically challenged. Each person worked on different skills. The guy from Japan they grouped with other experienced skydivers and they were working on aggressive fast blocks. The lady, they were lucky if she did not bounce off the net a few times between grips.

But both skydivers improved - and probably quicker than with other coaches.

So the video I would send you of our three way doing every block in the divepool, walking in on the net, and launching the piece in the center of the tunnel - would vary differently from those who actually make it look good, or those who are behind our skills...

So, if you still want video - try to narrow down what you want and I can see what I have. I have probably 40 hours of airspeed tunnel coaching video, so....