philh

yoko at Airkix

Ive just heard Yoko from Eloy has moved to Airkix in the Uk. Wow, i have to say Yoko is the one of, if not, the bets coach Ive ever had. Hada great time over in Eloy with some one who is an awesome flyer, very throrough, patient and lots of fun. if you are into freeflying or freestlye book her now. I wonder if shes brought her in air radios with her from Eloy?

If thats true, that sucks:( But good for you guys.

I've been lucky enough to see her fly over here and she is the most graceful freestyle flyer I've ever seen.

If you get a chance to work with her, DO IT!

Noooobody expects the Spanish Inquisition!!! M.P.F.C.

Never worked with her, but over the Christmas boogie she was working hard in the tunnel and in the air, and I had made a mental note to get some training from her someday. She was incredibly professional, dedicated to the people she was training, and just seemed like a hell of a lot of fun. Good for her!

Ive just heard Yoko from Eloy has moved to Airkix in the Uk. Wow, i have to say Yoko is the one of, if not, the bets coach Ive ever had. Hada great time over in Eloy with some one who is an awesome flyer, very throrough, patient and lots of fun. if you are into freeflying or freestlye book her now. I wonder if shes brought her in air radios with her from Eloy?

Good for her... sucks for us in AZ though.... [:/]