wizardfly

Adren-L-N 2 Texas

I just moved to the corpus christi area of texas.. I was wondering when is the concrete opening date for adren-l-n 2 wind tunnel? I saw the website saying it was supposed to open sometime in 2005, its already almost 2006 now.. Whats going on with the construction?? Is there even a foundation installed at all?? Any more info about this wind tunnel would be greatly appericated.. Thanks..

An opening date for Adren-L-N 2 has not yet been set.. that I am aware of. I can't believe their website announces a 2005 opening for a tunnel who's sale wasn't complete until late 2004.. perhaps it was the permanent location for the portable that was going to happen this year?

Well.. I can tell you for sure that they will build it.... they have purchased their site license but are in the process of negotiating a different location deal than was originally planned. It's also important to note that SH*&^T happens and so do delays in building VWTs :)

We have been expecting a late 2006 opening but one can never tell.

Disclaimer for cranky dz.com'ers: I am not the owner, but I did stay at a Holiday Inn Express last night!;)
Seriously though, we (Bodyflight Concepts) sold the tunnel and are contracted for the training... so I have a pretty good inside scoop. ;) I bought my first home with the commission from itB|:D:P

Pink Suits!!
Dawn Suiter