Hackb431

Leaning Curve

Here is a question for you tunnel rats.

What is the "average" learning time in the tunnel for basic sit-Flying? I want to be stable and have some lateral movements and such.

I know everyone learns at a different rate but is 1-2 hours of coached time enough or would it require more for the "avg" competent begginer?

Ok Thanks.
HackB A.K.A. "Puppy"

If you have money for the coached 1-2 hours, do it! I think you will be surprised at the progress you make.

That being said, I try to have my students look at the progress they make during multi flight sessions. There is no need to put things on a time line, you will be improving many aspects of your flying to get to a sit. Belly, back, then sit on the net, then flying the sit.

What do you have to loose aside from money? I say go for it and push yourself to improve but don't set a pace to live up to. You can train hard and have fun, the rest will come. Think about how much your flying will improve with 1-2 hours of flight time :)
If this is stupid I'm sorry :D:ph34r:
Tunnel Pink Mafia Delegate
www.TunnelPinkMafia.com