hipgnosis

Tunnel League Video

Currently the only thing you have to freely register for is the calendars. The rest of it is open to all, including the video.

If you go to the front page and click the "Read More" under the Tunnel League news entry it should take you right there, or go to it through the menu at the top "Tunnel Media -> Tunnel Videos -> Tunnel League"

If these still don't work let me know so I can fix it (in particular give me the url that is giving you the message about registering). A direct link would be

http://www.tunnelfliers.com/TunnelMedia/TunnelVideos/PerrisTunnelLeague62505/tabid/72/Default.aspx

Bill

I gotta admit, that's pretty cool, I'm amazed at how coordinated they are!!! It's like they are dancing in there.. is that what you guys do all the time in the tunnel? How in the heck do you remember what to do next? Are you able to do that in the sky too?

Very different, I've never seen anything like that in the tunnel.. Recently my friend Rox & I have attempted to simply turn one point or two points :o:D:ph34r::D:o:D It's so freakin hilarious, we are SO bad at it!!! I find it totally amazing at how different that kind of flying really is, how disciplined it must be!

Very cool.. thanks for sharing!

Pink Suits, Blue Skies & Fast Air,
Dawn Suiter PMTS Delegate