sky301

First Tunnel camp

Tara and I are heading out to Perris for our first tunnel time ( 1hr camp), I'm anxious to see what the learning curve will be like and how my body will hold up!!, I believe 1hr over three days I imagine 20min/day. Mainly focusing on on freefly, so I imagine quite some time on my back before I get to try sitting? anyways I just wanna get in there. Will be sure to write a review wen we get back.
I read a bunch of post here, but any extra feedback or FYI about the Tunnel, Perris, etc appreciated, we leave the 22
Mike
Just Go with it

Since you announced it was a first you should at least by the guys some beer:P Have a great time. Flyin 20 min in a day won't be so bad. I'll be flying 35 tomorrow :):D

Good Luck and post some pics when you get back!
Tunnel Pink Mafia Delegate
www.TunnelPinkMafia.com

I'll be flying 35 tomorrow :):D

Oh my goodness!!! Paige, exactly how much tunnel time do you have? (You said that you've been going twice a week for a while now.) You know sweetie, there is no way that you will not kick butt in the sky with all your tunnel time. I'm sure that you are a fabulous freeflyer now. Hope you get into the sky soon!