osuskydiver

Closest Tunnel to Columbus, OH

From my house in Columbus, it was a good 6-8 hours to Fly Away Pigeon Forge but its definately not freeflyable like the Orlando tunnel is. You may have luck going at it though but I wouldn't make a trip planning on great progression in your freeflying.

I had a blast at the one in Vegas but I only had 4 jumps at the time.
Tunnel Pink Mafia Delegate
www.TunnelPinkMafia.com

Hey OSU,

Flyaway, as was said is only about 7 hours from your location and is an excellent place for family or friends to have the experience. It's quite family friendly there and you will from time to time see some skydivers training. They have been in business there for over 20 years and are excellent at catering to the general public. Pigeon Forge, is as well one of the top 10 Vacation Destinations in the United States so it's a fabulous place to hang for a couple of days and get away. There are lots of things to do.. bungee towers, rafting, skiing (if you come in the next month or so) mountain climbing, lots a go karts, etc.. so it's a fun place to visit even if your not gonna fly!

Flyaway.. about 7 ft diameter column, indoor padded room, bouncy net, average speed is around 110 mph and all equipment is provided for about 25 bucks a flight.