DesertDevil

Number of Work Jumps?

Depends on the week, last two days we've have had nothing due to weather, before that we were doing 13 or so a day.

In the winter there is less customers but also less staff.

I am yet to work at a DZ that has consistent jump numbers (year to year), usually the DZ is 'growing' but so are the staff numbers. I guess 1000 a year is about my average, much less sometimes and much more others.

I guess I'll do around 1300 in 2010? we'll see!
"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, then the world will see peace." - 'Jimi' Hendrix

depends on wx and bookings, summer being much busier than winter of course. Last year did 860 over summer and 400 over winter.

year before did less as we had too many staff did about 1000 for the year.

This year summer so far looks good averaging about 10 a jump day, most days more.

depends on wx and bookings, summer being much busier than winter of course. Last year did 860 over summer and 400 over winter.

year before did less as we had too many staff did about 1000 for the year.

This year summer so far looks good averaging about 10 a jump day, most days more.

That's great. Up here, just TI's alone make around 700. But those who also do AFFs and videos make even more. We're closed to students for three months, but we still do fun jumps. It's always fun to swoop the snow :)

Do you still do 20+ jumps a day sometimes in Taupo?
"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, then the world will see peace." - 'Jimi' Hendrix

Do you still do 20+ jumps a day sometimes in Taupo?

20 a day doesn't happen so much now although the boys did do 19 they other day (My day off):)
Usually doing around 13-15 a day now sometimes only 8- 10 though. We run 12 jump staff a day now using the xl so we do 2 or 3 jumps and then stand down.

We are getting between 70 - 110 customers a day now, not like the old days when 180 was the norm, but the less staff numbers means more jumps so its all good.

Depends on the week, last two days we've have had nothing due to weather, before that we were doing 13 or so a day.

In the winter there is less customers but also less staff.

I am yet to work at a DZ that has consistent jump numbers (year to year), usually the DZ is 'growing' but so are the staff numbers. I guess 1000 a year is about my average, much less sometimes and much more others.

I guess I'll do around 1300 in 2010? we'll see!

From March to November, we're really busy. Sometimes we're a little slow, but I always make up for it by doing paraglide tandems or paraglide instruction.

Usually doing around 13-15 a day now sometimes only 8- 10 though. We run 12 jump staff a day now using the xl...

Only 8-10 jumps, thats not much at all!:D

Sorry, I just had to say it, blue skies!

rhys