dontiego

freefly hand signs

hi!
I wonder if any of you FF-coaches use similar hand signs as AFF-I (like straighten out legs, arch more, pull, ...).
If yes, it would be interesting to know which are the signs you use, and what they mean!
Legs apart? Straigthen legs? Straighten back? Hands forward? Switch to belly?
Thx!
"We call on the common man to rise up in revolt against this evil of typographical ignorance."
http://bancomicsans.com

I guess that the content of the replies means that no one uses hand signs to correct the body position of the coached jumper?

But you were very funny, both of you :P

"We call on the common man to rise up in revolt against this evil of typographical ignorance."
http://bancomicsans.com

there was absolutely no joke about that.

For example Ippo Fabbi of Aria uses that sign. He explained it to me during the briefing of my coached jump, and spent half of the jump telling me to breathe [:/]

edited to precise : the actual sign was with open mouth and a hand motion like kids when they play indians (if you see what I mean)

scissors beat paper, paper beat rock, rock beat wingsuit - KarlM

A lot of coaches just point to the bit you've got wrong (or the part they want to highlight) and then tell you what to do.

For example, point at hips then point forward, or point to knees then point down; both very easy to understand. Another thing I've seen a bit is pointing to eyes then pointing to something else, meaning 'watch this part'...

Barely need a brief for hand signals when they're that clear! :)