pchapman

Looking for Ed Palumbo

I'm trying to contact him.

Based on a couple clues out on the web, he's an old timer, ex-Marine who skydived in California and maybe Elsinore in the 80s.

I wanted to ask him about about an old rig I just bought from someone's closet, a rig which was originally his. (Advanced Air Handbury rig with a double keel Paradactyl main.)

I'm trying to contact him.

Based on a couple clues out on the web, he's an old timer, ex-Marine who skydived in California and maybe Elsinore in the 80s.

I wanted to ask him about about an old rig I just bought from someone's closet, a rig which was originally his. (Advanced Air Handbury rig with a double keel Paradactyl main.)

Hi PC

We're looking forward to the pics:|

Of the rig;)
One Jump Wonder

Mr. Chapman,
My apologies for being so difficult to locate, but I enjoyed our phone conversation. I'm delighted to learn you've obtained the Sensor. As I commented, the canopy never malfunctioned for me and served me well. I hope it serves you every bit as reliably. When I return from southern California, I will go through my photos and written material for more of the canopy's history.
Blue skies and soft landings,
Ed